Night Sky 4
Night Sky 4
From the creators of the original Night Sky app comes Night Sky 4, the most advanced and beautiful stargazing app ever created.
Quickly identify Stars, Planets, Constellations and Satellites above by simply holding your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to the Night Sky! This is all done magically and no set-up is required. Whether you are looking for a constellation or the International Space Station, let Night Sky 4 direct you to it.
Night Sky 4 ventures into territories no stargazing app has ever gone to before. Land on the surface of the Moon and experience Moon Tours of the Apollo 11 and Apollo 15 landing sites.
Night Sky 4 is the most beautiful and advanced stargazing app available.
– Power Sky View with Glass Constellations: Completely re-engineered for iOS 10 using Metal with 115000 new celestial objects, beautiful Glass Constellations, new Light Spectrum vision with mesmerising visuals, two finger gesture to increase or decrease Light Pollution, and seamless multilayered animated 3D models.
– Magic comes to Apple Watch: We have brought Sky Tracking to Apple Watch in Night Sky 4 on watchOS 3. Simply raise your wrist to the sky to quickly identify stars, planets and constellations! As you lower your wrist you are presented with a Celestial Compass which gives you an overview of all the Stars and Planets currently visible around you. Use the Digital Crown to Space Travel forwards or backwards in time in Sky View and on the Celestial Compass. All-important celestial events happening above such as planet rise and set times, and ISS flyovers appear on your watch face in one Consolidated Complication. We’ve also added beautiful animated push notifications for the International Space Station and all planet rise and set times.
– Night Sky comes to iMessage: Share important information about the Night Sky local to you with your friends and family using iMessage. Share the times planets rise and set with beautiful visuals, share the stargazing conditions for the week ahead so you can arrange the best time to meet up. Also share the best stargazing locations near to you all via iMessage!
Night Sky Premium adds:
– Land on the Moon: Moon Tours – One giant leap for innovation. We’ve accurately recreated the Apollo 11 and Apollo 15 lunar landing sites in a 3D environment as they would appear if you we’re there today! You are able to explore yourself or be taken on a guided tour of the sites and learn interesting scientific and geographical facts about our Moon while you are actually on it. (Only available on devices that support Metal. iPod 6th gen or newer, iPhone 5S or newer, or iPad Air or newer.)
– Night Sky Tonight: Get a totally customized experience, Night Sky Tonight gives you an animated view of the sky above you from Sunset to Sunrise. You can scrub through the night to see all celestial events happening local to you. Within Night Sky Tonight get a breakdown of the stargazing conditions, light pollution, local stargazing sites, and also all planet rise and set times. You can even tap objects to get reminders, such as when Mars is rising, or when the International Space Station is next flying past!
– Stargazing Community: Discover and share stargazing sites with the world in our Stargazing Community. Full light pollution mapping, and thousands of great sites shared by real users with detailed information, makes this the best way to get out and see the Night Sky.
– Latest News: Get regular updates about the Night Sky above from our very own astrophysicist and Night Sky Editor.
– Astrophotography Mode: Capture beautiful images of the Moon, and artwork created by the stars with Star Trails. We’ve built in a new Astrophotography mode for you to capture your Night Sky memories with your camera. Further enhance your Astrophotography with our Night Sky MiniScope (a small telescope which attaches to your phone).
Optional Night Sky Premium is available for $0.99/month or $6.99/year (or equivalent currency). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from here.
Terms and conditions: http://www.icandiapps.com/icandiapps/terms-conditions/